Thank you for choosing to book your holiday with us. We really look forward to welcoming you, by making this booking you are entering into an agreement with Shillingridge Stables Ltd. Please read our terms and conditions below.
PRICES BOOKINGS / PAYMENTS/ CONFIRMATION
The prices quoted are per lodge and includes all bed linen, pillows and towels for up to 6 people per Lodge. The prices featured on the website are not binding; Shillingridge Glamping reserves the right to modify the prices. However prices stated on the booking confirmation invoice are binding.
The dates of your booking will be held upon payment of a non-refundable deposit of 30% or payment in full. Any booking less than 30 days in advance of your stay must be paid for in full immediately.
Payment can be made by Cheque, bank transfer, or credit/debit card over the phone.
Once we have received your deposit a booking confirmation will be sent to you containing all the details of your stay and of payments due and made.
Where a deposit has been paid, the full balance payment will be due 8 weeks in advance of your arrival date, a reminder will be sent to you two weeks prior to the date.
Once we have received your full payment a booking confirmation will be sent out to you, if you haven’t received this within 2 days please notify us as soon as possible. Please check your confirmation email is correct and notify us immediately if there are any inaccuracies.
The person who signs the booking form certifies that they agree to these booking terms and conditions on behalf of all persons who may accompany you on your booking including those that may be added at a later date and that you are over 18 years of age.
- Cancellation by you at any time will result in your deposit being forfeited, as all deposits are non-refundable.
- All monies paid for a holiday (deposit and balance) are non-refundable within 4 weeks before check-in date.
- Cancellation of any holiday after it has been paid in full and at a date 4 weeks or more in advance of your check-in date, will result in forfeiture of your deposit and the balance being returned to you.
- Cancellation insurance is available but will be a third party arrangement and does not involve us in any way. We strongly advise that you take out insurance if you are arranging any booking.
- Force majeure Force majeure on the side of Shillingridge exists if the implementation of the agreement is entirely or partially, temporarily or permanently, prevented due to circumstances which are beyond the control of Shillingridge including threat of war, staff strikes, blockades, fire, floods and other disruptions or events.
- Shillingridge are not liable for refunds or expenses you incur in the event they are prevented from fulfilling your Booking as a result of circumstances beyond their control. Such circumstances shall include (but not be limited to) war, terrorism, riots or civil unrest, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics, health risks or such similar events ("Force Majeure"). We recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover this.
- If we are made aware or discover that the nature of your booking is inaccurate and/or contravenes our booking conditions we may without liability cancel your booking without a refund to you.
It is the right of Shillingridge to refuse group bookings if we feel they may be detrimental to our other guests. We do not accept Hen or Stag groups. We will consider group bookings if both tents are booked.
ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE
Your lodge will be available from 3pm on the day of your arrival, we may not be able to accommodate you if you arrive early as we will be busy getting everything ready for your stay. Please make sure to arrive before 7pm so we can show you where everything is.
Please vacate your Lodge by 11am on the day of your departure, this is to allow us time to change over before the next guests arrive in the afternoon.
INSIDE YOUR LODGE
Please always make sure to remove your shoes and boots before you enter.
Candles and tea lights are strictly forbidden inside or outside the Lodge.
There is no WIFI in the lodges; there is 4G if you need to use your phone.
No pets allowed.
Shillingridge is a non smoking site.
Day visitors are welcome at Shillingridge, please inform us of their arrival and they will need to sign our visitors book leaving full contact details in case of an emergency. All visitors must leave by 10pm.
NOISE AND GUEST BEHAVIOUR
Please keep noise to a minimum between 10pm and 8am. Please do not play amplified music of any sort.
You and your invitees undertake that you will behave in a proper, appropriate and legal manner with due respect to us, our other guests on site, our employees or agents, the site, property, animals, neighbours and any third parties on our property. If you or any of your invitees behave inappropriately or improperly (of which we shall be the sole and final judge on our site) or illegally, we reserve the right (with or without the intervention of the police depending on the nature of the behaviour) to ask you and/all of your invitees (at our sole discretion) to leave the site before the end of the booking period. No refund will be given in these circumstances. In addition, we reserve the right to sue or charge you and/or any of your invitees for any loss, damage or injury caused to us, our safari tents, properties, any animals or other property owned by us or our other guests/third parties and/or their property.
No open fires are permitted near the lodge or on the decking.
You are responsible for any breakages or damage that you cause to the lodge or it’s contents, please report any incidents when they happen. We may send you an invoice for repairs or replacements to broken items.
We reserve the right to make an additional charge for cleaning if the lodge is left unreasonably dirty.
RECYCLING & WASTAGE
Guest are asked to sort through all items and put them into the correct recycling bins as well as switch off electricity lights and water taps when not needed.
LIABILITY / RESPONSIBILITY
We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or your possessions whilst on site. By booking to stay at Shillingridge you agree to be responsible for your children and their care.
You will be staying at a smallholding with various animals and occasionally farm machinery. While we take every care to keep you safe, accidents can happen and it is your responsibility to supervise your children.
We will not be liable for any force majeure or other event outside of our control, which cancels your booking or cuts short your booking if the event occurs while you are here. We will endeavour to offer you relocation or at our sole discretion a % refund (as applicable) otherwise you must advise your insurer.